1. Insert bottom of adapter.
2. Make sure the bridge of the adapter is sitting on the vinyl bridge
of the goggles.
3. Insert T’s into the top of the goggles one at a time by
pulling up the top of the goggles and pushing the T as far forward
as possible into the goggles.
1. Push on the top of goggles over each T with thumb.
2. Remove adapters T’s one at a time.
3. Slide adapter out of goggles.
CARE AND CLEANING
1. Do not leave in direct sunlight inside a closed vehicle.
2. Always wet the adapter before wiping clean, we use diluted Windex
Glass Plus. DO NOT USE GLASS CLEANER ON THERMAL DUAL PANE LENSES—WE
USE AND ONLY RECOMMEND WATER.
3. If sand or grit is on adapter, rinse first.
4.If you have an unusual fogging problem, put no fog solution on
both sides of the adapter lenses and on the inside of your goggle
5. On wet days, use Rain X on the outside goggle lens. DO NOT USE
RAIN X FOR PAINTBALL.
6. You can put a small piece of clear i Phone overlays on the inside
goggle lens where the adapter touches it to protect it. WE ALWAYS
DO THIS FOR EXPENSIVE THERMAL DUAL PANE LENSES. Store adapter inside
a pair of goggles.
FOG FREE LENSES - Clean with a 75% alcohol and 25% water solution. Rubbing alcohol is fine. Remember, if your adapter lenses are dirty, then condensation will form on the dirt.
Riding dirt bikes, playing paintball & snowboarding are
all inherently dangerous sports. Please become accustomed to your
prescription adapter before actually riding with it. Walk around
with it, watch TV with it, etc. If you do not feel 100% comfortable
with them please do not ride with the prescription adapter. Contact
us if you have any questions or concerns at 1.888.794.6445 or email