509 SINISTER X5 SINISTER X5 IGNITE SINISTER XL5
Sinister X5 Snow Goggle Features
- Fixed outriggers, move the strap position forward providing a perfect fit with your 509 helmet. Our unique edge pressure outrigger, provides a perfect seal along the outer edge of the goggles, not 2" in at the outrigger post like our competitors. This ensures a perfect fit & seal and eliminates fogging.
- The X5 frame was carefully engineered with PHANTOM frame technology. This unique design allows the goggle frame to disappear out of your field of view, leaving a clear vision path with less visible frame.
- The X5 is 1/2" taller and than our original Sinister and has been carefully re-engineered for greater field of view and a perfect fit inside your 509 helmet. This new design also eliminates nose pressure allowing unobstructed breathing.
- The X5 features an all new Italian sourced Polycarbonate dual lens with greatly improved anti-fog coating and with a significantly more durable anti-scratch coating. Experience the difference of the X5, Italian sourced optical lens.
- The X5 features a restyled, oversized and removable nosemask to keep you warm & comfortable. Its simply the best nosemask in the game!
Sinister X5 IGNITE Snow Goggle Features
- Ignite heated dual lens technology
- Thermal conductive transparent ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) heated lens
- Strap mounted rechargeable lightweight 7.4v, 2200mAh, lithium-ion power pack
- 104° F maximum heating temperature
- Lightweight rechargeable power pack & charging cable
- 4-5 hour continuous max temp runtime
- Mobile app connectivity (coming soon) through integrated power pack BluetootH
- Single button ignition: Auto 120 second & always on modes
- Audible & LED status indicators
- Sonic welded, IP57 rated water & dust resistant power pack
Sinister XL5 Snow Goggle Features
Introducing the all new Sinister XL5 goggle. The XL5 features our standard X5 frame with XL face foam. We increased the face foam coverage by 20% to fill any gaps between the goggle and helmet. This XL5 goggle was specifically designed for snowmobilers who wear 2XL-4XL helmets. If you’ve traditionally had small areas of exposed skin between the helmet and goggle, the all new XL5 is the ticket.
You can order goggles AND the compatible XTR Prescription Adapter or just the XTR Adapter.
For other add ons go to Rx Adapters.